Admitted to the Beninese Bar in 2016, Education: Benin School of Law [B.L 2016]; Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology [L.L.B Hons, 2014]; Work: Amavi Law Firm | Legal Consultants, Cotonou since July 2018; B & P Associates, Cotonou [May 2017 -June 2018]; [October 2016-April 2017] Obeng-Sakyi, Sogbodjor & Co Cotonou; Member: Benin Bar Association.
- Drafted and reviewed of a myriad of Commercial and Non- Commercial Agreements including Manufacturing Contract, Consultancy Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, Online Brand Management Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Call option Wills, Supply Agreement, Loan Agreement and Conveyancing Agreements.
- Provided company secretarial services; incorporation of companies, NGOs, Joint Ventures.
- Represented clients in court and other dispute resolution proceedings.
- Responsible for securing the registration and certification of several products with the Registrar General, Ministry of Justice Benin and the Food & Drugs Board, Benin.
- Reviews and drafts contracts, agreements and other legal documentation.
- Represented clients on a number of debt recovery claims on behalf of clients.
- Proffered advice to clients on various areas of law.
- Drafting and review of legal processes, demand letters and settlements
- Conducting extensive due diligence reporting and legal opinions
- Conducting legal research.