Admitted to the Benin Bar 2006, Education: Benin Law School [B.L]; Abomey - Calavi University, Littoral - Cotonou [L.L.B Hons, 2005]; Work: Amavi Law Firm | Legal Consultants Cotonou, Benin since March 2009; Clarke Paiko & Co Cotonou-Benin 2007-2009; Ministry of Justice Gombe, Benin 2006-2007; Member: Benin Bar Association; Association of Professional Negotiators and Mediators and The Certified Institute of Shipping, International Bar Association.
- Represented clients in Arbitration, Mediation and Reconciliation processes at the Multi door Court in Lagos.
- Participated as a member of the legal team in the acquisition and merger of companies.
- Incorporation of Companies both in Benin and Benin.
- Performs the administrative role as company secretary to include filing of Annual returns and all requisite forms and resolutions, maintaining of statutory registers, attending Board of Directors meetings and Annual General Meetings.
- Represents Clients in obtaining requisite licenses or permit from the required authorities.
- Drafted Wills and Codicil, obtained Letters of Administration and Probate on behalf of clients.
- Conducts Research and writes Legal Opinions
- Conducts corporate due diligent exercise on behalf of clients.
- Prepares legal agreements, leases, assignments, joint ventures and partnership deeds/agreements.
- Drafted Demand Notices and Terms of Settlement on behalf of Clients.
- Prepares all the required documentation for holding Annual/Extra General Meetings and Board of Directors Meetings and prepares requisite resolutions and statutory forms, and undertakes filing of same at the relevant Company Registries.